Thief 3 Sneaky Upgrade!

Wpadnij tutaj, jeśli chcesz zapoznać się z istotnymi wiadomościami, podyskutować o najnowszych doniesieniach ze świata Thiefa oraz opatrzyć zjadliwym lub miłym komentarzem poszczególne informacje.
ODPOWIEDZ
Awatar użytkownika
Abru
Młotodzierżca

Thief 3 Sneaky Upgrade!

Post autor: Abru »

Snobel udostępnił na forum TTLG nowy patch do T3. Oto jak wygląda lista zmian:
It's a patch for the main T3 exe file (the 'release' version, so that it will work with FMs). I've collected the fixes and ideas by massimilianogoi, tolsen64, Hadley, daremo, Xiaopang and others, and added some stuff of my own. Here's what it provides:
  • All resolutions reported by the system are available from the options screen. The aspect ratio is shown as well
  • Additionally, an optional custom display mode can be specified
  • No issues with 16:9 modes
  • The horizontal view is extended with wider aspect ratio (i.e. 'hor+'), instead of cropping off the top and bottom
  • The field-of-view can be specified by the user. The setting will work with both the original game and fanmissions, with existing savegames and with missions which use scripted FOV changes (the cradle)
  • The HUD and menus are shown correctly, regardless of resolution and aspect ratio
  • The in-game stores work correctly, regardless of the FOV setting
  • In 3-monitor modes, the HUD can be confined to the center monitor
  • Also includes a fix for multicore machines
Additionally some tweaks have been incorporated:
  • Options to mirror and/or scale down the main HUD
  • Minor HUD tweaks: Options to remove "Nothing" texts, remove junk item flashing and hide the lockpicking HUD
  • Option to remove loading screen tips
  • Option to hide the annoying main menu version text
So it won't fix your graphics driver or Windows permissions issues. Also, no rope arrows...
Obrazek :)

Wątek na forum TTLG

Do pobrania z:
1) http://tulinup.dk/sneaky/Setup_T3Sneaky ... _1.1.0.exe
2) http://darkfate.org/view/details/files/ ... _1.1.0.exe

:ok
ODPOWIEDZ