TH-Asylum 2

Zatrzymaj się tutaj, jeśli w Sieci lubisz przemieniać się w Mistrza Złodziejskiego Fachu lub Strażnika Miejskich Kosztowności, a zatem jesteś zainteresowany rozgrywką wieloosobową, powiązaną na różne sposoby z Thiefem.

Moderatorzy: Bruce, Bandit

Awatar użytkownika
Bandit
Strażnik Glifów

TH-Asylum 2

Post autor: Bandit »

Black Cat Forums > Thievery Forums > Thievery Discussion > TH-Asylum Version 2 [New Map]
PhaeThorn pisze:TH-Asylum Version 2 [New Map]

Read me:
It's 12 'o clock here, wich means that in the Netherlands the thievery weekend just started. A week or so ago I thought it would be a good time to release one of the oldest maps on my harddisk, an edited version of asylum. Before you read on ( and download the map ) please note the following things:

* This is not an official release and I do not have the intention of replacing the old asylum map.

* There are one or two things in this map that could cause a little bit of FPS drop for some computers. If this map is unplayable for you, i'm terribly sorry.

* This was the first map I mapped on, it was the map I used to learn UED. There are a lot of custom things in the map because I was trying to find out what is possible with ued and thievery. I couldn't have done that without the help of many people ... but since my memory fails me, I cannot name any names. I started mapping on this map 3 years ago.

* I never planned on releasing the map ... untill last week.

Obrazek
The map:
There! now that's over with, enjoy the map! The main change in the map is that there are a few new area's. There is one less vacine for thieves to steal, so guards have a bigger chance of guarding them. The AI's can actually go inside the greenhouse and doctors house now. The cells have backdoors now, so there is another way in. Instead of the spidercell, Bruno now spawns in a new area. And the last thing i'll tell you is that the cell doors are now fully solid so you cannot jump or shoot through them anymore. I cannot list the other changes, for it would not only be boring, it's also a big list. Just enjoy the map and look for the changes yourself.

* Hint: There are hidden things in the map ... try to read scrolls and books if you wish.

Obrazek
Download:

Download link 1: My own FTP
Download link 2: Thievery Customs

ps1: The "ThAsylum2.u" file goes in the system folder.
ps2: Could all servers admins please use this map in the rotation for atleast the thievery weekend? Thanks
ps3: I'm uploading the map to brody's thievery customs too, so a second download link will be available.
Asylum jak dobrze każdy gracz wie jest najczęściej graną mapą a teraz będziemy mieć okazję grania na jej nowej wersji według mnie lepszej od swojej poprzedniczki. Nie wiem jak szybko zostanie załadowana na serwery, ale radzę każdemu ściągnąć ją i wypakować pliki w odpowiednie miejsca, bo zapowiada się, że będziemy grali w nią już dziś!

-=EDIT=-

Pograłem trochę dłużej żeby zapoznać się ze zmianami i okazuje się, że mapa jest o wiele lepsza! Ale nie będę odbierał wam tej przyjemności. Sami sprawdźcie, co się zmieniło! Jest full wypas!
:sup
:chase: :shoot: :guard:
Awatar użytkownika
Agnar
Szaman

Re: TH-Asylum 2

Post autor: Agnar »

Popieram :-D zajebista mapa :) fajne polaczenia... wogle fajny pomysl... ;)

P.S. udalo wam sie cos sekretnego odkryc ? fajne sa jajka spidera :-D ale one raczej ukryte nie sa ;)
Brudna robota, ale czysty zysk!
Awatar użytkownika
Bandit
Strażnik Glifów

Re: TH-Asylum 2

Post autor: Bandit »

Jest motyw z Kamasutry 8-) można chować się w kryptach! :hur
:chase: :shoot: :guard:
ODPOWIEDZ