Thievery 1.51 Beta Patch

Zatrzymaj się tutaj, jeśli w Sieci lubisz przemieniać się w Mistrza Złodziejskiego Fachu lub Strażnika Miejskich Kosztowności, a zatem jesteś zainteresowany rozgrywką wieloosobową, powiązaną na różne sposoby z Thiefem.

Moderatorzy: Bruce, Bandit

Awatar użytkownika
Bandit
Strażnik Glifów

Thievery 1.51 Beta Patch

Post autor: Bandit »

Pojawił się patch jak na razie w testowej wersji beta możecie go ściągnąć stąd.

:arrow: Black Cat Forums > Thievery Forums > Thievery Discussion > Thievery 1.51 Beta Patch
Dalai pisze:I did some work on the code today, fixed a few bugs and thought I'd throw it online so everyone can download and check it out.

http://www.night-blade.com/Thievery-Beta151-Patch.rar
Extract it to UnrealTournament\System

It's most important for server admins to update, but clients benefit too. It contains:

* No more crashes when retrieving a very long rope arrow (e.g. on Airship).
* No reload delay on the crossbow, instead it simply won't fire if you try to use the crossbow exploit.
* Health is displayed correctly when spectating and no longer covers up the spectator names when the scoreboard is showing.
* Fixed a bunch of crashes on certain servers involving Fragments, Barrels and Carcasses.

1.51 is network compatible with 1.5, so you don't need to wait for server admins to update.

Btw, I couldn't reproduce the endless water sound bug - is there a trick to making it happen?
:chase: :shoot: :guard:
ODPOWIEDZ